06 September 2011

Hello Second Post! So Nice To See You

...I know I said I was going to write more about myself today. But I got sidetracked by deviantArt and homework. I apologize, and will do it as soon as possible.
Seeing as I'm running on 4 hours of sleep, I could probably do with a little nap right now. And I'm not exactly sane at the moment.
...Why can't homework do itself? Friggin' homework. Especially essay outlines. I don't want to do homework right now. I want to SLEEP. Sleep is almost like a luxury or something.
But I can't sleep right now. Cause I have a APUSH test tomorrow, and I don't want to screw up my first test of the year for that class. So I need to finish studying for that too.
...Or I could ignore my study-feelings and sleep after I finish doing this.
I should probably stop getting distracted during the day, and do all my fooling around at night.
...That sounded awkward. IGNORE ME.
Would love to catch some Z's...
About to fall asleep on my English textbook,
--Connie

2 comments:

  1. hello! awesome blog. Yes. I have the same problem as you do with my homework!!!!! I am following you. Follow back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i'm best friends with charli, i was so excited when i saw you followed her blog! she only made it today!! I'm following you too, hope you follow back. You are a very talented drawer, skilled!!
    carla
    redpunzel-carla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete