01 October 2011

Saturday Morning Adventures!...

...Oh, the pains of waking up early.
And by early, I'm talking 6:30 am.
Which, if you think about it, isn't too early...though the sun was just barely over the horizon when I left my house.
So yeah, I guess kinda early.
My parents drove. I slept in the backseat (such a peaceful nap I had).
When we arrived at our destination, it was 7:15 am. Earlier than expected.
You're probably wondering, "But Connie, what on Earth did you have to do that early on such a fine Saturday morning?"
The answer, my dear friends, is this:
Oh, the torture.
But at least it was better than I thought it would. Though I ended up having to go to a different school than the one I attend because I signed up two months ago, and the site at my school was already full. :(
I missed out on seeing my best friend too. Sadness. D:
Not knowing anybody was a sort of relief, though. I got to collect my thoughts in peace before the test, and I ended up feeling not as nervous as I had been all of Friday.
This is where I took my test. It's such a pretty campus.
But the bathrooms are too dark. I think that's my one complaint about that school. Oh, and from what I saw as I was walking through the hallway, none of the classrooms have carpets. Huh. Interesting.
I got placed in room 207. (They have hallways for every building! My school doesn't have that. And it looks like YVHS has enough lockers for everyone. Lucky butts.)
My proctor, a sweet looking old lady, started us at approximately 8:30 (we took a while filling in all that information shtuffs), and we had a 5 minute break every two sections until the last four, which we did in quick succession.
Four sections in a row = my brain is fried by the end of the test. I walked out a zombie.
Braaaaaaaaaaaains.
Or, in my case, "Caaaaannnnnnnnndy."
Overall, I think I did pretty well. I may or may not have made a few silly errors, and my essay wasn't all that great, but I don't think I did too badly. Hopefully.
Now excuse me as I go refry my brain with school homework.
Ready to pass out,
--Connie
PS--hey look! None of these pictures are mine for once. Surprising. I will fix that with the next post.

2 comments:

  1. No carpets?! Curiouser and curiouser... I'm sure you did great on your test and from that zombie picture i am glad I am on holidays.
    Carla
    redpunzel-Carla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary Zombie! You will do fine. I bet you. I did a test (just before holiday's started!) and I got 106% on it! YAY!!!!! Have a fun time.....Lots of Love Charli

    ReplyDelete